My thoughts on navigating the professional world, social media, memes and food.

Monday, December 8, 2014

Brand Ambassador and Proud!

I have finally found out what I am a brand ambassador for: Disney World and Pink by Victoria's Secret. I love both of these brands with all my heart and would recommend them to someone in a heartbeat. Since it is Christmas time and I have been shopping at Pink, both for myself and friends, I have to talk about how wonderful they are.

Pink by Victoria's Secret has expanded their brand so much within the past few years. They go above and beyond just a ladies underwear store that they have been known for in the past. Their line of lounge wear is so popular now and it is quality made. They also know where their target audience is:  college campuses. College-aged young ladies usually have their own money to buy, the somewhat expensive, loungewear and Pink knows that college kids want to be comfortable while sitting in class. I love Pink clothes, they are so soft and the colors and patterns can appeal to almost everyone.  What I also love about this brand is that they stay loyal to those who are loyal to them. They do not give all their best deals to just new customers. As a member of the "Pink Nation" I get exclusive coupons and deals that those outside of the "Nation" do not have access to, and to be honest it makes me feel special and rewarded for staying loyal to the brand. I would highly recommend Pink appeal to everyone, and also become a member of the "Pink Nation" by downloading the app from your Google Play store. Once, you slip on their amazing leggings or fleece hoodies you will know what I am talking about.

Moving on to Disney World, they just know how to reach that child inside everyone. Disney World is a timeless place (like Neverland) that makes you happy. I have been to Disney World in Orlando, Florida twice and counting. Disney not only makes the five parks, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Downtown Disney, interactive and fun they make the Disney Universe outside the parks magical. I mean have you ever wondered why "Frozen" is so popular? Not only does the brand give a positive message it connects people, whether it be family or total strangers, everyone can rock out to "Let It Go." And to be honest, I love anyone who tells me I can still be a princess, mermaid or ice queen.

I encourage you to check these two brands out. I promise it will be worth your time and the companies will make your experience memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment