My thoughts on navigating the professional world, social media, memes and food.

Monday, November 10, 2014

How to Build Brand Ambassadors


I have talked a few times about energizers on this blog. It has come to my attention that it is one thing to say you need energizers, but it is another thing to actually understand and explain how to get them. Being a college student, I have not needed to get energizers for my brand yet, so once I need to go get them for a company I will probably ask myself “well how in the world do I get the energizers I know I need?”

            Well future Haley, prdaily.com has come to your rescue because they posted an article on how to attract and establish energizers, aka brand ambassadors. I have posted the link, the infograph is on the link, but I would like to point out a few things I think are important on the infograph:

1.)    In the “Attract” stage Visibility of content is more important than awareness. Visibility brings people back, gets people to engage, and constantly reminds people of the brand.

2.)    The “Convert” section attests to how well digital marketing helps with ROI, or Return on Investment. Within the process on how to get energizers you can also get measurable metrics.

I found this article so helpful and I hope you guys will too. Thanks for saving me a lot of future stress prdaily.com!

1 comment:

  1. Haley,

    I have seen the idea of brand ambassador more and more over the last few months. The ideas totally makes sense, but I think brands have to be careful about who they choose, as we have seen examples of brand ambassadors gone bad. Example A: Tiger Woods. I have also recently started watching a TV show called The House of DVF. DVF is a famous fashion designer and she recognizes the need to connect with the younger generation and wants to do so through a brand ambassador. Great post!

    ReplyDelete