My thoughts on navigating the professional world, social media, memes and food.

Sunday, November 23, 2014

The Cheesier The Better!

     I enjoy cheesy pickup lines. Sometimes social interactions can be awkward, especially if you like the other person. I think a good icebreaker is being able to get a girl or guy to laugh. Pickup lines should never be given or taken seriously. If you say one it should be out of fun, and if you hear one and it makes you laugh, do not be ashamed! However pickup lines can go to far, so if you use one be sure the cheesy pickup line is in good taste. If you like cheesy pickup lines strap on your seatbelts because I am sharing a few!

I found all of the following on Google Images by searching "cheesy pickup lines" if you would like to find some more!

1.) Are you a tower? Because Eiffel for you.
     ( -Very pun-ny.)

2.) On a scale of 1 to 10: you're a 9 and I am the 1 you need.
     (- I am drowning in this pickup line's sea of cheese.)

3.) You must be a banana because I find you a peeling.
      (-I find this one so absurd it would be funny. Props to whoever would have the courage to say this.)

4.) Hey girl, feel my sweater. Know what it's made of? Boyfriend material.
     (- LOL.)

5.) If you were a triangle you'd be acute one.
     (- Who said math couldn't be fun!)

6.)
(Found on Google Images) I personally love "The Big Bang Theory" so this one is right up my alley.
 
7.) Are you an alien? Because you just abducted my heart.

8.) Do you have a Band-Aid? I just scrapped my knee falling for you.
     (- Do you feel the love and sacrifice? You owe this person a Band-Aid, and a date!)

9.) If I had a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you I would have five cents.

10.) Are you Google? Because you have everything I am searching for.

 Have any funny, appropriate (lets keep it PG) pickup lines? I would love to hear them!

2 comments:

  1. Haley, Very cute idea for a blog post! I am also a sucker for pick up lines. The cheesier the better! I can't think of any off the top of my head, but I really like #10!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I actually laughed out loud at some of these :) If a guy approached me with some of these, I am not sure if they would get a key to my heart, but they would definitely jerk my sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete